About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married crafter. Our grown daughter is the light of my world. And the fact that our son-in-law gets that makes him pretty special in my book! My daughter shares in my creativity! I've been scrapbooking for over 15 yrs but now mostly make cards to sell. I love mixed media, mini's, and altered art! My favorite thing is to scrap with friends in My Happy Place!

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Some Cards I Made on the Scrapbook Retreat 2013

For this 'Thank You' card I tore up an old songbook with beautiful 'brotherly love' lyrics and then I decoupaged them on to the card base. The border is actually washi tape:) I should have taken the card out of its protective bag so you could see the fluffy black feather better. I added the pretty pink flower and heart gem and I sprinkled a few more tiny pearls. Voila!



The little crocheted flowers I thought were a sweet touch :)

Can you see the tiny pearl in the pink heart? :)


I really like how these came out! The tiny door knob is a bronzed brad :)

I made 8 anniversary cards and 10 Open House cards. I used beautiful Prima Marketing Papers for my cards. I hope you like them. They actually were a lot of work...stamping out each piece. Lots of fuzzy cutting  :) which I happen to like to do.  If so, please leave some love in the comments. I like feedback :) Thanks for stopping by! 

8 comments:

  1. Love the open house cards Vanessa! And the songbook card - that's stunning! Loving to see your creations!

    Lorena
    www.ScrappingCorner.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lorena! :) I so appreciate you stopping by!!! :D
      ~Vanessa

      Delete
  2. Love the cards...I love the silhouette for Happy Anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a lot of beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Kind of you to say Eileen! I'm happy you stopped by :)

      ~Vanessa

      Delete