About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married crafter. Our grown daughter is the light of my world. And the fact that our son-in-law gets that makes him pretty special in my book! My daughter shares in my creativity! I've been scrapbooking for over 15 yrs but now mostly make cards to sell. I love mixed media, mini's, and altered art! My favorite thing is to scrap with friends in My Happy Place!

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Sharing Happy News!

Super excited! I'm going on the Scrapbook Retreat in Maiden Rock, WI with a bunch of good friends about 16 -20 of us!!! I couldn't afford to go a year ago when they were planning this trip since my husband lost his job when the 'Twinkie Co.' (aka. Hostess) went out of business. And sad to say my dear sweet friend Charlotte get sick at the last minute and can't go and this late stage with no refund she said I could go in her place! So I will think of a special Thank You to repay her, bless her heart! :D I've got lots of packing to do and many orders to fill while I'm gone scrappin' with my friends! I made this card recently with these pretty paper flowers, fuzzy flocked leaves and the suede brown ribbon! I hope you like it! If anyone is interested in ordering Thank you, graduation, Open House cards or others please feel free to contact me at my email address which is: baboo7192@gmail.com 
A "Thanks!" card for sell $5 + s/h 

No comments:

Post a Comment