About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married crafter. Our grown daughter is the light of my world. And the fact that our son-in-law gets that makes him pretty special in my book! My daughter shares in my creativity! I've been scrapbooking for over 15 yrs but now mostly make cards to sell. I love mixed media, mini's, and altered art! My favorite thing is to scrap with friends in My Happy Place!

Saturday, March 9, 2013

KinderStampO's Theme-spired Saturday March 9th

So happy to be part of  KinderStampO's Guest Design team. :)  This was a bit of a challenge for me since my usual style is a bit shabby sweet but once I got going on this I had so much Fun! Inspired by this photo and after a time searching through my stash...I made this Tag! Old patina cars made me think of T!M
                                I had to pop dot that ol' car and add black gems for the exhaust
    Notice in the photo above...droplets of water on distress inks look AWESOME :) Don't ya think?! ;)
     My scrap buddy Pam Lindaman gave me the measuring tape stitched along the bottom! I've been dying to use it and this tag was just begging for it :)

4 comments: