About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married crafter. Our grown daughter is the light of my world. And the fact that our son-in-law gets that makes him pretty special in my book! My daughter shares in my creativity! I've been scrapbooking for over 15 yrs but now mostly make cards to sell. I love mixed media, mini's, and altered art! My favorite thing is to scrap with friends in My Happy Place!

Monday, March 11, 2013

I Love It!

YAY Pam!!! My friend I'm so proud of you! You inspire me to be a better crafter! This is beautiful! I am so blown away!!! :D Limor Webber inspired Pam to create this :)

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely creations <3

    Hugs from Lilli =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE this and everything you do. I have nominated your blog for a Liebster Award. Please check out my blog post about it here: http://lorishappyplace.blogspot.com/2013/03/liebster-award-again-so-touched.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW! Thank you so kindly Lori!! What an honor!

      Delete
  3. Hi, Vanessa! Lori sent me over because she has honored your blog with the Liebster Award! Congratulations. I just joined as a follower and am off to check out your blog. If the most recent post is indicative of your artistic talent, I will return often!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kay Wallace! :D Lori is so kind and I'm so happy you came by! I appreciate your sweet encouragement!

      ~Vanessa

      Delete