About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married crafter. Our grown daughter is the light of my world. And the fact that our son-in-law gets that makes him pretty special in my book! My daughter shares in my creativity! I've been scrapbooking for over 15 yrs but now mostly make cards to sell. I love mixed media, mini's, and altered art! My favorite thing is to scrap with friends in My Happy Place!

Monday, September 9, 2013

Happy Anniversary Card

My daughter is encouraging me to use my own handwriting on my cards. What do you think?

The inside of this card I felt it was appropriate to keep with this fisherman theme so added some cheesecloth! My friends' parents loved it !

6 comments:

  1. your handwriting is beautiful :) i love the netting under the sentiment inside!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Rose! I had fun with this card and they loved it too:D I appreciate you stopping by! Thank you also for the kind words! :-)
      ~ Vanessa

      Delete
  2. what a fab idea love your card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kay for taking the time to leave me a nice comment :-) I really appreciate that! So happy you like my card! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! And I think your daughter has the right idea--I love handwriting on a card or scrapbook layout. It adds the personal touch that cannot be replaced by a pre-typed sentiment or embellishment--it makes it very special. :) Thanks for sharing your work! I like it a lot! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Linsey! That means a lot to me :-) I appreciate your kindness :-)

      Delete